Our Continuing Airworthiness services, offered in combination with other Airbus services, ensures a hassle-free, integrated solution for Lessors and Airlines alike. We are an EASA approved CAMO Part M subpart G & I organisation (Certification number FR.CAMO.0085).
Our offer includes:
- Temporary (F-W) registration marks readily available for Aircraft entering the Airbus CAMO to speed up the process
- Operator Maintenance Program (OMP), with an additional privilege to approve the programme internally for F-W registered aircraft
- Regular aircraft status reports
- Monitoring of regulation evolution
- Regular surveys of MRO and aircraft fleets
- Maintenance planning and forecast, workpackage definition including bridging check
- Airworthiness statements, creation of Aircraft and Engine Certification Dossiers
- End of Lease, Redelivery & Acceptance Phase CAMO deliverables for leased aircraft
- Retrofit Information Letter management to identify upgrade embodiment needs
As OEM, Airbus provides significant product and fleet knowledge, as well as a direct link with Engineering functions and experience in working with National Aviation Authorities.