e-Doc Browser is the most advanced documentation management solution in the aviation market.
Our solution is capable of distributing important aircraft maintenance documentation across Windows, Apple and Android devices for your Airbus, Boeing and Embraer fleets.
Airlines will streamline their Part-135 and Part-M activities thanks to:
- Ergonomics specifically designed for tablets and laptops, quick access to your documentation library even without connectivity and reduction of paper in your operations.
- Easy navigation through your operational library: maintenance manuals, temporary revisions, technical notes, customized content and any other important document from your organization (PDF files)
- Support of 3D diagrams in the documentation
- A Powerful modular search: keyword, fault/symptone, FIN, that highlights results
- Print with layout options (landscape/portrait, format, etc.)
- Integrated process from publishing to browsing
- Mobile Content Management (MCM) option to scale up the way deployment and lifecycle management of documentation are performed.Based on profiles, the device pool will be automatically synchronized to ensure always up-to-date data is available for the end-user and allow them to work offline.