Airbus has set-up a dedicated organisation, to deliver Airbus Flight Hour Services (FHS) which consists of guaranteed solutions ranging from component supply and repair to full airframe maintenance.
FHS-Components guarantees all primary Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) spare parts availability through an exclusive on-site stock and a mutualised pool access service, as well as state-of-the-art repair services.
The FHS-Components service provides customer with:
- Critical Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) on-site stock inventory positioned at customer main base and selected outstations
- Standard exchange pool access, which facilitates main base and outstations stock replenishment
- Components maintenance services covering repair services at Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) or repair stations of all selected unserviceable components, vendors management, warranty administration, modification of components (ADs, SBs) and reliability monitoring
- Logistics services between the pool and repair station (transportation between onsite stock and pool remains optional)
- Specific solutions also can be developed for high-value components (nacelle, landing gear, APU, cargo loading system, slides and more)