AirPl@n is the comprehensive suite of services designed to support airlines' maintenance programme & planning activities.
AirPl@n offer covers the following domains:
- Maintenance programme preparation: identification of scheduled maintenance tasks applicable per aircraft fleet
- Maintenance planning preparation: definition of maintenance task planning for each aircraft
- Maintenance task preparation: identification of required material for maintenance tasks
- Work package production: Supply of documentation for the performance of maintenance tasks
Furthermore, AirPl@n offers extensive customised studies for the optimisation of maintenance programme and planning as well as tailored support and seminars on-site.
Further characteristics of AirPl@n:
- Easy preparation of maintenance packages through dynamic generation of task cards and job cards and identification of required material
- Compatibility of AirPl@n deliverable for upload into Maintenance Information System (MIS).