Our EASA approved programme incorporates the worldwide Airbus Flight Training reference based on international regulations, to provide each cadet with the highest quality in training.
- Initial training (CPL/IR/ME) carried out with the Airbus Flight Academy
- Intermediate (JOC/MCC) and Advanced (Type Rating) training performed in an EASA approved Airbus Training Centre
- Min 18 years of age
- High School diploma (including Mathematics)
- English (equivalent to ICAO level 3 - minimum ICAO level 4 pre type rating)
- Medical Class 1 (after on-line screening)
To apply for the programme in Europe, please visit the Airbus Flight Academy website by clicking here
Hope to welcome you on board soon!