The selection process consists of two parts:
1. The Online Assessment (you do this at the same time as you make your application)
Objective: To measure your physical and cognitive skills, Mathematical & English aptitudes and situational awareness (combined test assessing several aptitudes simultaneously)
Equipment Required: Computer/laptop with internet access, keyboard and mouse, audio headphones
Location: Anywhere (not on-site)
Duration: Approximately 20mins
2. The On-Site Assessment (for those who pass the Online Assessment)
Candidates who pass the Online Assessment will then be invited by email to attend a further 1-2 day On-Site Assessment at the local flight school. The invitation will contain all further information you need to know.
Location: On-site at the local flight school. Further details will be provided in the invitation you receive.
Duration: 1-2 days
Fee: Please contact local flight school. Prepaid before arrival. Bank details included in invitation.
- Aptitude test: Eye/hand/foot coordination / eye-hand coordination / Short term memory / Mental arithmetic (Maths) / Orientation / Multi-tasking / Mental agility / English assessment, verbal reasoning, Physics technical test
- Personality test
- Group exercises
- Individual interview: An interview to ascertain motivation and further assess English level
- Simulator assessment:
- Demonstrate ability to progress in a new environment:
- Workload management
- Situation awareness
- Visual scan & coordination
- Mathematics (mental arithmetic)
*We cannot accept any reimbursement claims for assessments.