On July 21th, 2008, the FAA required operators and manufacturers to incorporate a Flammability Reduction Means (FRM) or ignition mitigation means on fuel tanks having a flammability exposure exceeding certain thresholds. These amendments affect new aircraft types, new aircraft in production and in-service aircraft produced after January 1st, 1992.
- A320 Family aircraft
- A340-200, A340-300, A340-500, A340-600
We propose flexible retrofit arrangements:
- Airline engagement for aircraft ship set deliveries per month with flexible selection of aircraft MSNs
- Material dispatched on demand limiting storage cost
- Material delivered per MSN, with customised delivery address allowing flexible MRO selection for the airline.
- Three independent SBs to allow embodiment of Systems provisions, Structural provisions and FTIS installation and activation.