Toulouse, 20 May 2021 – Several changes to the executive team reporting to Klaus Roewe, Head of Airbus Customer Services, occurred in the first quarter of 2021 and are now effective:
- Laurence Rigolini, formerly Head of International & Competitive Footprint within Airbus Commercial, is now the new Head of Airbus Customer Support succeeding Valerie Manning.
- Valerie Manning has taken over Training & Flight Operations Services including training, flight operations support, simulation, and Airbus’ subsidiary Navblue. Valerie replaces Marc Parisis who has retired from an illustrious career at Airbus.
- Pierre-Henri Brousse, has joined Airbus Customer Services to lead Programme Support, renamed Fleet Efficiency; Pierre-Henri succeeds Richard Stoddart who has moved to lead the Transformation of Airbus.
- Daniel Wenninger leads the newly named Airframe Services which includes Lifecycle Services as well as Upgrade Services.
- Bart Reijnen now manages the entire Material Services scope combining Flight Hour Services (FHS) and Tailored Support Package (TSP) and Satair’s materials management activities. Bart retains his current position as CEO of the Airbus subsidiary Satair.
The other Airbus Customer Services leaders remain unchanged:
Michael Duschl is continuing to take care of Operations, Amaya Rodriguez Gonzalez of Aftermarket Strategy, Wolfgang Wohlers of Engineering and Lionel Rouby of Innovation and Digital Solutions.