Airbus Services (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Airbus SAS, a French simplified stock corporation (société par actions simplifiée), with a share capital of Euros 2,704,375, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Toulouse (France) under No. 383 474 814 and having its registered office at 1, rond-point Maurice Bellonte, 31707 Blagnac, France (“Airbus” or “we” or “us”).
Collection Of Personal Data
When you access and use the Website, we may collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law, your personal data provided by you (such as your name, your phone number, your email address, your company name and ICAO code, your date of birth, place of birth and nationality, your title, role, function and domain in your job, your time zone, the aircraft fleet you are operating and/or interested in, your training manager name and email address) or generated as a result of your access and use of the Website (such as, your IP address, the web site from which you visit us, the pages you actually visit, the date and length of your use, the researches made via our website).
In order to access and use certain information, feature or services, you may be required to provide personal data concerning you. As the case may be, specific information will be provided to you prior to collecting such personal data.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Customer service. We use your data for customer service purposes, including to provide services to you; for technical support, or other similar purposes; and to establish and maintain customer accounts.
- Marketing. To the extent permitted by law or with your consent, we use your data for marketing and promotional purposes, including through email or equivalent electronic means. For example, we may use your data, such as an email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you. We also may use your data to assist us in advertising our services on third-party websites.
- Communication. We use your data to communicate with you, including to respond to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email and via your social media accounts if you agreed and/or text message.
- Administration. We use your data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our customers access and use our websites and applications; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others; to implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect our customers and us; to enforce our policies, terms, and other policies.
- Research and development. We use your data for research and development purposes, including to improve our websites, applications, services, and customer experience; to understand our customer demographics; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Legal compliance. We use your data to comply with applicable legal obligations, including to respond to a subpoena or court order or discovery request.
- To protect us and others. Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, terms, and other policies.
Communication Of Your Personal Data
- authorized persons working for or on behalf of Airbus SAS;
- our agents, service providers and advisers (e.g., third party service providers and advisers providing customer services such as IT maintenance and support, personal data storage analytics, procurement services, compliance vetting, etc.);
- other authorized third parties in connection with a reorganization or sale of Airbus SAS;
- law enforcement or government authorities where necessary to comply with applicable law.
Your Rights And How To Exercise Them
In accordance with applicable law, you may at any time access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete your personal data. To this effect, please contact Airbus in writing either by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address: Airbus SAS, Airbus Group Data Protection Coordinator, Airbus Group SAS - HA - B80-W14 , 2 Rond-point Emile Dewoitine – BP 90112 - 31703 Blagnac cedex , enclosing a document evidencing your identity, and expressly indicating the right you want to exercise.
You may also at any time object to the processing of your personal data, for a legitimate reason, by contacting us at the same address.
However, please note that if you do object to the processing of your personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, feature or services of the Website.
Only the cookie on your device is identified. Personal details can be saved in cookies, provided that you have consented thereto, for example, in order to facilitate secure online access so that you do not need to enter your user ID and password again.
Please find below a chart with specific information for each cookie that we may use on our Website: